Ok, so I have a few posts already on my blog but im starting to get into a schedule and I figured their was no better time then the present to let you know a bit about myself so here are 10 facts about me.
- I’m a musical theatre major. I’m also a dance minor. I attend the University of Wisconsin Green Bay.
- I’m a christian and my life verse is John 14:27.
- I love horror movies. I guess my favorite one would be either Sinsister, The Conjuring, or the Saw series.
- If I could live in a tv show I would pick Friends. Maybe that’s just because it’s the show im currently bing watching. Other wise I would pick criminal minds, not because I want to be an FBI agent or solve crimes, really it’s just becaue Spencer Reid is hot and I kinda wish he was real so I could date him.
- My favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan. I’ve always wanted to fly away to Neverland with Peter. Although Wonderland would be a pretty neat place to visit. Alice in Wonderland (the old cartoon version) come in at a close second.
- I cannot express just how deeply I love coffee. It’s my happy juice. my energy drink. My reason for living.
- My dream is to live in NYC. Waking up the that perfect view out of a studio apartment window of the city skyline, watching the sun rise over the buildings as I drink my morning coffee and paruse audition listings….
- All of my favorite movies were made in the 90’s and 80’s. Seriously, I’m not kidding. I’m also a hige fan of 80’s music. I think I may have been born in the wrong decade.
- I would love to have a duel citizen ship with England. Cause you know someday I’ll be a famous broadway actress who occasionally performs on the West End and happens to have a summer home in London. #dreamlife
- I originally wanted to be a creative writing major. I love writing, maybe that’s why I started this blog… I’d still like to finish a noval and become a published writer.
Ok, so those are 10 fun facts about me. How about you guys, what are some unique things about you?